Subject: Re: [boost] Anyone driving from/to Denver?
From: David Stone (david_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-04 21:20:19

I am assuming this is for C++Now, not just a general travel question. ;)

I live near Denver and would be willing to pick people up from the airport
(DIA) if everyone is arriving reasonably close to the same time. I drive a
Toyota Prius, so that would probably mean room for 3 passengers, depending
on the amount of luggage everyone else brings.

On a related note, I have also booked a standard lodge room with two beds
(double and twin) at the St. Moritz lodge (http://www.stmoritzlodge.com/)
and would be willing to split the cost for that room if someone is
interested.

David Stone