Subject: Re: [boost] [GSoC, MPL11] Community probe
From: Louis Dionne (ldionne.2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-29 17:42:29

Roland Bock <rbock <at> eudoxos.de> writes:

> I agree completely. I recently developed my own type set since I could
> not use MPL (no full variadicity) or the standard library (no type set).
> And even though it was kind of fun to implement, I would have preferred
> to use something from the standard (or from something aiming to become
> the standard).

By any chance, would the type set implementation happen to be public?
I know of a couple different ways to implement those, but it's always good
to see what others have done.

> That being said, I think you should aim for TMP14. Personally I would
> very much consider C++14 plus Concepts Lite, because you are building a
> library for the future, not for the past.

As I currently view things, C++14 won't be such a game changer wrt TMP,
but I must look into Concepts Lite more seriously before that's definitive.
See my answer to Gonzalo for more on that.

TYVM for your input,
Louis