Subject: Re: [boost] Community Maintenance Team and neglected libraries
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-15 17:44:58

On 15 May 2014 22:35, Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> This is one of the specific examples we have been discussing at C++Now in
> Aspen this week.
>
> * You did the right thing when you submitted pull requests.
>
> * Your should get some form of response within a reasonable period of time.
> It will take the CMT awhile to put a specific time on "reasonable" but
> certainly a month with no response is not reasonable.
>
> * Please post a message on the CMT mailing list, with links to the pull
> requests that you haven't heard anything about. It is their responsibility
> to decide how to proceed.
>
> * If you have questions about global maintenance changes touching many
> libraries, the CMT list is the best place to ask for guidance. The CMT
> folks care about maintenance so it is not spamming the list to ask them
> maintenance related questions.

Please can you (or someone else if appropriate) write a short
description of the CMT list for the website? Also, does the
description of the development list need to change? I'll deal with the
html if necessary.

http://www.boost.org/community/groups.html#main
https://github.com/boostorg/website/blob/master/community/groups.html#L157