Subject: Re: [boost] [test] Looking for co-developer/maintainer
From: Richard (legalize+jeeves_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-19 18:51:50

boost_at_[hidden] spake the secret code
<loom.20140124T171759-885_at_[hidden]> thusly:

>* I did not see yet a single library which is simpler

There are many that are simpler. One is even inside boost itself:
<boost/detail/lightweight_test.hpp> is one that several library owners
have told me that they use instead of Boost.Test because B.T. kept
breaking their builds and the documentation was not usable.

>* No one ever expressed a problem with Boost.Test being slow

Quite a bunch of people expressed frustration with the compile time at
the C++ Now! 2014 workshop.

>* Boost.Test is header only (has an ability)

This one is particularly hard on the compile times.

     The Computer Graphics Museum <http://computergraphicsmuseum.org>
  Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com>