Subject: Re: [boost] Is there any interest in a library for actor programming?
From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-22 13:23:20

On 05/22/14 11:03, Larry Evans wrote:
[snip]
> I created the boost libraries and tried the boost.actor configure again
> and it worked. However, the subsequent make failed because compiler
> could not find memcmp, as shown by the terminal session at the end of
> this post. Note that I did do a `git diff` which showed the only'
> difference was in the ./configure. Also, there were several
> warnings.
>
> Is there something I should do to get the make to work?

[snip]
I modified the configure arguments as shown in 1st attachment.
Now, at the `make` step, it aborts at the same place, but
with a message about incompatible args instead of not finding
the memcmp function. The complete terminal session is in
2nd attachment.

Should maybe the args to wmemcmp be static_cast<const wchar_t *>?

-Larry