Subject: Re: [boost] Convert library review manager result
From: alex (alexhighviz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-02 08:52:16

] Convert library review manager result

>Edward Diener-3 wrote
>> This is my analysis of the 'convert' library review and the result
>> of whether the convert library should be accepted into Boost.
>> Please read the entire analysis to understand my reasoning before
>> reading the result.
>>
>I would like to thank Edward for taking on the difficult and time-consuming
>role of the Review Manager for "convert" and for his thorough analysis,
>continuous support and encouragement. It's very much and truly appreciated.

Congratulation for getting the library accepted! I think Edward made a wise
decision because you can now finalize the library using your best judgement
rather than trying to please everybody at the same time.

>Many more people contributed their views and opinions. If you would like to
>contribute to the work and to see the result more to their liking, please
do
>not hesitate to say so. Alex, yes, I am looking at you in particular. :-)
>You've been contributing to the signature of the converter but then fell
off
>the radar. Please come back.

I was still following the discussions but felt that you understood my
viewpoint and was confident you would take it into account when making final
decisions about the shape of your library.

Best wishes, Alex