Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Thank you Daniel James
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-04 10:59:12

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 6:51 PM, Peter Dimov <lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Glen Fernandes wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 7:21 AM, Rene Rivera wrote:
>> > Thank Daniel for the continued work on Quickbook.
>>
>> Seconded.
>

> Is there a tutorial somewhere that explains how, given a .qbk file, one
> obtains viewable .html in the simplest possible way?

I think once you have it installed [1], all you have to do is 'b2
release' in the doc directory.

[1] http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_55_0/doc/html/quickbook/install.html

PS: I think some libraries place the built docs in $BOOST_ROOT/html,
others in $LIB_ROOT/doc/html. I'd say we should strive for the second
variant, and the libraries that put docs into $BOOST_ROOT/html should
be changed at some point.