Subject: Re: [boost] New dependency report
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-06 17:20:58

On 6/6/2014 4:52 PM, Peter Dimov wrote:
> Edward Diener wrote:
>> Based on Stephen Kelly's recommendations I actually removed a bunch of
>> old workarounds in MPL for compilers which we don't support anymore. I
>> even posted about it on this mailing list. But Daniel james objected
>> to this being done for the 'develop' branch of MPL so I posted the
>> change to a remote branch of MPL called 'remotes/origin/mfixes'.
>
> I'm interested in your changes, but can't find them. The diff between
> mfixes..develop shows some GPU-related stuff and other things done to
> the develop branch. I'm not seeing any workaround removals.

I gave the wrong information. The changes were actually pushed on MPL to
'remotes/origin/SKChanges'. At one point there were in MPL 'develop' and
having watched the regression tests I wanted to merge them into MPL
'master'. I believe Daniel James reverted them on 'develop'. My
'remotes/origin/mfixes' was something else related to testing clang on
Windows with VC++ RTL.