Subject: Re: [boost] [parameter] Literate test, and other changes.
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-08 13:32:59

On 6 June 2014 22:30, Daniel James <dnljms_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Looking at parameter's history there are three groups of unmerged changes:
>
> - "literate" tests extracted from the documentation (plus some small
> documentation changes)
> - Stephen Kelly's changes removing workarounds for old compilers
> - a warning fix -
> https://github.com/boostorg/parameter/commit/b5e57e0024ae51f5e706eff50e860231826e8ed8
>
> I think they're all okay to merge, although I'm not sure about the
> literate tests, does anyone know why they weren't merged earlier? They
> don't show up in the test results, although maybe they're not meant
> to.

I created a pull request for the code changes:

https://github.com/boostorg/parameter/pull/2

I left out the documentation changes because I don't know why they
were never merged to release. If there are no objections I will merge
it soon - I want to get it done before anyone moves any files for
modularization changes.