Subject: Re: [boost] How to identify sub-libraries/modules of a library?
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-09 04:50:39

On Monday 09 June 2014 10:35:21 Vicente J. Botet Escriba wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to separate the following sub-libraries/modules
> chrono/stopwatches and thread/executors.
>
> Could someone point me where can I find the things to do to split a
> library in submodules?
> How to identify them?
> How to have separated regression test pages?
> What the new boostdev tool needs?

In simple cases you'd do it manually. Knowing the donor library helps a lot.
For MPL.Core I wrote scripts, which are somewhat coupled with MPL, but not too
much. Peter's boostdep tool will probably help but I haven't looked into it
closely yet.

The regression test pages correspond to libraries and sub-libraries. If you
extract tests to a separate submodule, they will be shown on a separate page.