Subject: Re: [boost] documentation (ToC) question
From: Peter Dimov (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-10 06:47:11

Daniel James wrote:
> I don't know of the top of my head, but the Boost.Core documentation is
> currently built as part of the combined documentation which means that it
> can't use its own settings in the boostbook to html translation stage.
> We'll have to change that if you want to customise these things.

I don't insist on customising them - it's just that the local Jamfile.v2
already had the options and I wanted to change the ToC appearance, but
couldn't figure out how. It wouldn't matter if the docs are part of the
combined documentation.

Is the combined documentation for develop or master currently live
somewhere?

If section ToCs can't have more than one level, I think that it'd be better
to flatten the structure and not nest the sections the way I've structured
them.