Subject: [boost] [boost.test] Invoking test case from within another case
From: Philip Bennefall (philip_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-14 07:12:03

Hi all,

I have built a performance measurement template function that can
measure the time that a given piece of code takes to run, as well as
provide some statistics such as standard deviation over x iterations
etc. I am looking to integrate this into my existing boost.test setup,
in a new suite called performance. This works fine if I write new test
cases inside the performance test suite that invoke this function, but
my goal is to also be able to run preexisting test cases in other suites
to measure their performance. It'd be a bit hacky to have to include
them again inside the new namespace. Is there a way to invoke a test in
a specific test suite from inside another test case?

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall