Subject: Re: [boost] Issue Running Regression Tests on msvc-12.0
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-27 05:11:06

I've encountered a similar failure to find (most?) header files recently (not
the first time).

Symlinks (created using b2 headers with admin privilege) existed and had worked
but later didn't seem to point to any file.

I don't think I had done anything 'naughty' to disturb the links.

I 'fixed' it by deleting /boost directory and rerunning be headers to rebuild
all the links.

Smells like a bug somewhere?

Paul

---