Subject: Re: [boost] [utility] prior(it, n) for n being an unsigned type
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-30 06:46:43

On Monday 30 June 2014 12:31:36 Adam Romanek wrote:

> Hi Andrey,
>
> I can see the change has been merged into the 'develop' branch. What are
> the chances it would be merged to the 'master' branch and released as
> part of Boost 1.56?

It broke some tests, see my recent post [1]. This change won't be merged to
master until these problems are resolved.

Strictly speaking, the master branch of the superproject should be long frozen
by now, so this change missed the official window for 1.56. However I can see
that it is still automatically updated, so the release is probably delayed
again. Not sure if this means the window is extended.

> Moreover, I think it would be nice if this bug-fix was mentioned in the
> release notes, right? Do you need a ticket for the original issue as to
> be able to create a link in the release note?

The ticket is not required to put a line to release notes. If one already
exists I can reference it, of course.

[1] [iterator] Make operators conditionally defined.