Subject: Re: [boost] [quickbook] Strange error regarding lists
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-20 07:02:22

On 20 July 2014 11:14, Andrey Semashev <andrey.semashev_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Sunday 20 July 2014 10:03:57 Daniel James wrote:
>>
>> It's only changing for lists followed by code blocks, which is an
>> unusual thing to do.
>
> I use code blocks in lists quite often.

"lists followed by code blocks", not code blocks in lists. The example
shows a use of a code block in a list in 1.7:

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_55_0/doc/html/quickbook/versions.html#language_versions.1_7.listparagraphs

> I realize there is
> ambiguity in the previous syntax but perhaps there could be an option to
> select the default behavior?

Other than the version switch, I won't introduce any such
alternatives. Currently if someone asks about a bit of quickbook, I
just need to know which version they're using, but with that I'd have
to ask multiple questions - which they probably wouldn't understand,
as most people copy their basic setup from someone else.