Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost Library Incubator] Unable to submit library
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-21 09:13:28

On 7/21/2014 7:02 AM, Paul A. Bristow wrote:

> [...]

I do not think that generated HTML documentation should be in Git. The
only reason I put it in for my VMD library is because it is on the Boost
review queue, so I am trying to make it easy for someone who might be
interested in the library to look at the documentation without having to
create it themselves. But really, with the proper jamfile in the docs
directory, anybody should be able to recreate the docs.

While I think it is an advantage of the Boost Library Incubator that
someone should be able to see the docs directly from the website, anyone
interested enough in a library should be willing to clone it locally and
regenerate the docs.