Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-users] [1.56.0] Beta 1 Available
From: Neil Groves (neil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-22 18:31:20

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 11:07 PM, Lars Viklund <zao_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 07:49:41PM +0100, Neil Groves wrote:
> > On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 5:40 PM, Eric Niebler <eniebler_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > I took the liberty of fixing this myself. I also removed the executable
> > > bit on boost/range.hpp. I hope Neil doesn't mind.
> > >

> > I am grateful that you did this. I missed the report due to the subject
> > heading of the thread.
>
> Sorry about not making it more visible, was going to file an actual bug
> about it, but the week has been slightly chaotic.

You have no need to apologise, your report has saved my error from going
into a main release. I am extremely grateful for this input. I should be
paying more attention to all emails on the thread in this important phase.
I'm very grateful for your report and for Eric stepping up and sorting
things out. It's a good job he's doing things properly!

> --
> Lars Viklund | zao_at_[hidden]

Thanks for your help.

Regards,