Subject: Re: [boost] [testing] [regression] Tests results display upgrades and fixes
From: Thomas Suckow (thomas.suckow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-14 18:00:31

> Another thing. I'd like to investigate why the results are missing for Geometry and Spirit master branch. I'm guessing that if I wasn't able to somehow figure it out locally then some form of access to all of the test results sent by the runners would be needed for checking the XMLs and debugging the program generating the pages. Would this be possible or do you have a better idea?

I am not sure how the summary is generated but I looked into the XML and as far as I can tell spirit has been moved to spirit/test. As for why it still shows up in the summary, I don't know enough to say. Similarly geometry seems to have moved to geometry/test but for some reason does not appear in the summary.

Hope that helps point you in the right direction.

Regards,
Thomas