Subject: [boost] [Http] Request for comments
From: Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira (vini.ipsmaker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-21 15:12:47

I just finished an initial version of the documentation and I'd like to
receive your feedback on the library design. The documentation is available
online at github[1] and it was generated using Quickbook/Boostbook.

This initial version contains everything but the reference. The reference
documentation is unavailable at the moment because I was unable to convert
Doxygen output into Quickbook output smoothly. I'll do the conversion of
current documented entities by hand and proceed to complete missing
documentation shortly. I'll send another email when this extra piece is
complete. Even with this lacking piece, I feel the current documentation is
already useful and I might be able to receive useful feedback from
interested ones.

The latest version of the library itself is also available at github[2].

[1] http://vinipsmaker.github.io/asiohttpserver/
[2] https://github.com/BoostGSoC14/boost.http

--
Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira