From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-04 12:05:06

I also had this problem.

I was using the google groups interface. But I seemed that it stopped
posting my emails. I didn't realize this for several months. (The fact
that I wasn't getting any responses to my posts triggered no red flags as
this is normal for me). Somewhere in some servers somewhere there are long
intricate boost postings that will never see the light of day until some
future cyber archeologists happen upon them and publish them as lost works
of genius.

Now I use Nabble. The reading interface is pretty good. The Reply
interface is a little clunky but it does the job.

Good luck with this.

Robert Ramey