Subject: Re: [boost] TravisCI and Coverall usage policies in Boost
From: Richard (legalize+jeeves_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-25 12:53:23

Antony Polukhin <antoshkka_at_[hidden]> spake the secret code
<CAKqmYPb1p_Sz_mesSHFuqyJoRivk3KUX-Pikn2grnvVbzpJreA_at_[hidden]> thusly:

>There's a problem with permissions. Current library maintainer permissions
>are insufficient to allow Travis builds for a boostorg library. In other
>words: I can not flick the Travis switch for any of the Boost libraries.

Are you able to enable travis builds for your personal fork?

That's what I did for a fork I have on github. In my case, the parent
repository was already Travis enabled, but enabling Travis on my fork
allowed me to CI build my changes before issuing a pull request.

For the Travis build to be useful to the parent repo, it will of
course have to be enabled there as well.

     The Computer Graphics Museum <http://computergraphicsmuseum.org>
  Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com>