Subject: Re: [boost] [modularization] LocalFunction and ScopedExit cycle
From: Lorenzo Caminiti (lorcaminiti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-10-06 00:22:52

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 12:59 AM, Vicente J. Botet Escriba
<vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Le 06/06/14 19:15, Vicente J. Botet Escriba a écrit :
>
> Hi Lorenzo,
>
> Do you see an easy way remove the cycle between LocalFunction and
> ScopedExit?
>
> Best,
> Vcente
>

> Lorenzo told me
>
> "So I'll move only the few macros that ScopeExit needs out of
> local_function/detail/preprocessor and put them in scope_exit.hpp. I'll
> leave the other macros needed by LocalFunction but not by ScopeExit in
> local_function/detail/preprocessor. I think that's best so scope_exit.hpp
> only defines the pp macros it needs, LocalFunction defines the additional
> macros it needs, ScopeExit no longer depends on LocalFunction, and
> LocalFunction will continue to depend on ScopeExit. "
>
> This will solve this cycle.

Hello all,

I have made the above changes and pushed them to ScopeExit develop
first and then master. ScopeExit no longer uses LocalFunction.

These changes were already tested using ScopeExit develop regression
tests. I also ran ScopeExit master local tests. I will be double
checking ScopeExit master regression tests in the next few days.

Regards,
--Lorenzo