Subject: Re: [boost] which submodule are boost headers in?
From: Agustín K-ballo Bergé (kaballo86_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-13 12:34:50

On 11/13/2014 11:23 AM, Robert Ramey wrote:
> This is making me feel really dumb.
>
> I want to remove a header in the /boost/ directory. This has been
> superseded by a header of the same name in the serialization library.
>
> boost/strong_typedef.hpp

I believe you are referring to this file:
https://github.com/boostorg/serialization/blob/master/include/boost/strong_typedef.hpp
in the Serialization submodule.

> I expected to find a sub-module in modular boost which I can just select,
> get permission to make changes and upload my change - just remove this file.
> But I don't find a sub-module which seems to contain this header.

I search for "strong_typedef.hpp" within the libs folder and both hits
were inside libs/serialization, which corresponds to the Serialization
submodule.

> So I need some help. Actually the simplest would be for someone who
> understands this and has appropriate privileges to just do the dirty work
> for me and remove the file. Failing that, someone can explain the procedure
> for finding the file, and getting the requisite privileges.

You should have no problems making changes to this submodule.

Regards,

--
Agustín K-ballo Bergé.-
http://talesofcpp.fusionfenix.com