Subject: Re: [boost] Boost config macros for 'override' and 'final'?
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-17 12:19:57

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 11:06 AM, Robert Ramey <ramey_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> In fact, maybe all we need is a macro - if we don't already have it - C++
> version.
> BOOST_CPP_VERSION. The feature by feature macros are useful, but less
> critical than before when we had a lot more variation between compilers.

Assuming the compiler/runtime defines the standard macro correctly you can
use the Predef version macro BOOST_LANG_STDCPP: <
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_57_0/libs/predef/doc/html/predef/reference/boost_lang_language_standards_ma.html#predef.reference.boost_lang_language_standards_ma.boost_lang_stdcpp

(Reminds me that I should update that table to list 2013 standard document
number)

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything