Subject: [boost] List of C++ 11 only Boost libraries and their status?
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-24 06:10:40

For C++ Now 2015 I am intending to present an overview of C++ 11 only
Boost libraries in the review queue or very near the review queue by
the time of the conference. I'd appreciate help filling in missing
gaps in this list:

* Boost.Spirit X3 ETA to Boost review: unknown, last commit was June
2014.

* Boost.Proto 0x ETA to Boost review: unknown, last commit was Oct
2013.

* Boost.Hana ETA to Boost review: Summer 2015, last commit was today.

* Boost.AFIO ETA to Boost review: Already in review queue, last
commit was two days ago.

* Boost.BindLib ETA to Boost review: Q1 2015, last commit was two
days ago.

* Boost.Spinlock ETA to Boost review: Q2 2015, last commit was four
days ago.

* Boost.KernelAlloc ETA to Boost review: Q1 2015, last commit was
today.

* Boost.Expected ETA to Boost review: no later than Summer 2015
probably much earlier, last commit was two weeks ago.

* Boost.CRUX ETA to Boost review: hopefully by end of 2015, last
commit was three days ago.

I have to admit surprise at how long the list I have collected
already is.

Are there any other C++ 11 only Boost libraries I am missing, or have
I got the ETAs wrong?

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting