Subject: Re: [boost] [SORT] Parallel Algorithms
From: Francisco José Tapia (fjtapia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-23 18:00:01

Hi Steven

 Thanks by your ideas. I will check.

Now I am designing, developing and testing several improvements for the
algorithms. When finish I will prepare a clear and easy interface for to
transform any sort algorithm, even the parallel, in a indirect sort, and
prepare a brief document where explain how to do.

Perhaps it will be a good moment for to move all the code to the namespace
boost::sort

 Only after these things, I will begin to prepare the big benchmark. And
then, I would like your experience and opinion.

 My idea is to make the benchmark running in a easy way, if we want know
the opinion and results of other members of the Boost community, we must
try to simplify their work.

I will inform of my progress, but I must travel for to be with my family,
and until January, I didn't run at full speed.

 Happy Christmas. My best wishes for you and the Boost community

 Francisco