Subject: Re: [boost] [core] A better boost::swap
From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-28 16:05:50

El 28/12/2014 a las 19:42, Pete Bartlett escribió:
>> I'm sure Antony meant to change the implementation to match the ideas in
> Ion's code, not use >the test implementation he showed.
>
> But isn't the whole idea to depend on Boost.Move so that swap can benefit
> from move emulation?
> As Peter said, a new Boost.Swap could depend on Move, but Core should not.

The part used by adl_move_swap is about Level 2 (because it depends on
BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT). Without BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT it would be Level 0.
Boost.Move is Level 4 because some header depends on TypeTraits.
Obviously the dependency report can't show this.

Is the dependency report based on master or develop branch? I can't see
any mention to this. It would be nice if the report could show this in
the last "Generated on ...." line.

Thanks

Ion