Subject: [boost] [compute] CL_QUEUE_OUT_OF_ORDER_EXEC_MODE_ENABLE
From: Gruenke,Matt (mgruenke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-30 21:54:28

I assumed there was some behind-the-scenes mechanism to maintain order of higher level operations, but I hadn't dug around to find them. I thought maybe there was an event object embedded in the device memory containers, used to track any pending writes to them, that could be added to the wait list of subsequent operations. But I don't see anything like this.

So, will enabling out-of-order execution will break the higher level operations? Or am I missing something?

Matt

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.