Subject: Re: [boost] [test] boost.test owner unresponsive to persistent problems for multiple years
From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-31 05:44:55

Vladimir Prus <vladimir <at> codesourcery.com> writes:

> Gennadiy,
>
> I might be mistaken, but in Trac, you can either say:
>
> Addresses #100
>
> or
>
> Fixes #100
>
> The former adds a comment to issue, so keep everybody updated. The
latter does the same,
> and also completely closes the issue.
>
> Would that work for you?

I might consider this, but what I was after is something different. I want
to fix the ticket with actual commit and than in a commit which brings
changes from develop to master I do not really want to remember which
tickets this fixes/addresses (especially since I might be doing it half a
year later with potentially dozen or more fixes bundled together) . I'd
rather say something like: I am releasing all the fixes since last release
and that should change the status of all fixed, but not released tickets
into "released".

Vlad I have a separate request for you. Would you mind giving me a hand as
Boost.Build expert. I've been trying to use doxygen rule, but I find it
... essentially unusable. The output it produces has number of issues:

* it is missing all class level sections
* it only generates "file view", while "official" doxygen output is much
more rich. Class view, namespaces view, module view etc.
* the output format is very rigid, resulting in some text running out of
the screen

There is significant (and important) part of documentation I want to place
into the reference section. I can't find anyone to help me with the
doxygen rule. So now I am asking: would it be possible to just run native
doxygen command, collect the output as is and somehow bind it to my
quickbook based docs?

Any help would be appreciated.

Gennadiy