Subject: Re: [boost] [test] boost.test owner unresponsive to persistent problems for multiple years
From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-03 14:16:43

Paul A. Bristow <pbristow <at> hetp.u-net.com> writes:

> I'm not sure if the above are not 'features',

I am afraid some of them are. And that's why I want to drop this completely.

> but can I look at your work so far
> in the develop branch?

Yes you can.

> Also are you confident that the various parameters in the doxyfile
> the same as
> passed to Quickbook tools chain?

Raffi, can you comment on this?

> Is your doxyfile saved somewhere
> (I have created a doc/doxygen folder for this purpose)

Yes. The same place.

> Are you using autoindex yet? This may allow people to find what they want
> rather than looking at a class/module/namespace view?

Yes. I'd like to use auto index (may not be in a first cut of new docs). Yet
IMO this is not replacement for a proper reference docs. Maybe it can allow
me to get rid of Glossary section.

Gennadiy