Subject: Re: [boost] [test] boost.test owner unresponsive to persistent problems for multiple years
From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-08 13:13:46

Paul A. Bristow <pbristow <at> hetp.u-net.com> writes:

> Can the Boost.Test docs at least acknowledge that Richard
> (Anonymous) has made a big contribution to providing fixes,

I do not mean any disrespect, but there are number of boost list members and
boost contributors, who made significantly more to help with Boost.Test
maintenance (including you). I am sure to mention all of you in
acknowledgement section if not by name than as a community.

> did lots of work showing the way for
> improved documentation,

That that discussion did show that no amount of angry mob should scare us
into making a half good job. Thankfully we are in much better shape now.

> and finally spurred Gennadiy into some (a lot of) real
> action to get Boost.Test in a working-properly state?

That was Raffi actually.

> And then call it a day on this thread?

Done (for this subject at least).

Gennadiy