Subject: Re: [boost] [test] boost.test owner unresponsive to persistent problems for multiple years
From: Richard (legalize+jeeves_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-08 19:35:28

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=FCrgen?= Hunold <jhunold_at_gmx.eu> spake the secret code
<21551292.TRXuOOeVXD_at_speed> thusly:

>Am Montag, 5. Januar 2015, 19:07:51 schrieb Richard:
>> [Please do not mail me a copy of your followup]
>
>> You have said before that you are pressed for time to work on this
>> library and move things forward in a timely manner. Simple fixes that
>> take more than 5 years to appear in a release speak volumes to this.
>
>The main issue seems to be the major refactorings in the develop branch.

...but we only got to this sad, sorry state because the develop branch
was allowed to diverge from master for MANY YEARS without ever
releasing anything.

That has nothing to do with refactoring and everything to do with how
the library has been maintained.

     The Computer Graphics Museum <http://computergraphicsmuseum.org>
  Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com>