Subject: Re: [boost] [Test][Thread] Regression since 9 December?
From: Jürgen Hunold (jhunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-14 10:19:49

Hi Adam,

Am Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2015, 14:27:26 schrieb Adam Wulkiewicz:
> Hi Raffi,

> I saw that you tried to "fix" the issue in the latest commits to Test
> but it didn't help. It's still required to link against Timer or Test,
> see e.g. the failing Atomic tests vs the Geometry tests.

I've pushed a fix in https://github.com/boostorg/atomic/pull/4

This automatically pull in the dependency on Boost.Timer. This also works with
the master version of Boost.Test, it can be merged to master before Boost.Test
gets updated.

> So currently the usage of header-only version of Test probably has
> little sense.

It still requieres linking against Boost.Timer. The correct solution would be
to implement an optional header-only version of Boost.Timer.

Yours,

Jürgen

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold  !
* voice: ++49 4257 300       ! Fährstraße 1