Subject: Re: [boost] [rational] has no maintainers
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-19 13:51:32

> Currently, nobody has write access to Boost.Rational, and I see a number
> of open pull requests (mostly by John Maddock) lingering. John, would
> you like write access to it so that you can apply your suggested changes?

Could do, but I'm maxed out right now: some of those changes are
uncontroversial, but the last ones(s) may break existing code (even
though they're rather sensible) and so may need some more thought.

While we're at it - Boost.Random has a number of outstanding pull
requests and issues that aren't getting attending to - and folks have
been asking about it (much more than rational). Any takers?

John.