Subject: Re: [boost] Boost 1.58 schedule available?
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-21 11:00:00

Hi Rene,

Rene Rivera schreef op 21-1-2015 om 16:19:
> On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 5:06 AM, Barend Gehrels <barend_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Boost 1.57 was released last November 3, so it is probably about the time
>> to merge to master again?
>>
> Well.. You should merge to master when you think your libraries are ready
> for release. This is something that is almost entirely under your control.

Yes I know.

We are co-working with 5 people on our library, resulting in net more
than 2 full-time.
So we have to plan a moment on which all current tasks are finished and
we can safely merge it to master, before starting the next tasks in
develop or other branches.

To plan that moment, or possibly several of those moments, a schedule
certainly helps!

> Is there already a schedule available?
> Not yet.

OK, I hope there is one soon.