Subject: Re: [boost] Boost 1.58 schedule available?
From: Stephan T. Lavavej (stl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-22 12:56:51

[Antony Polukhin]
> MSVC-14 fails some of the Boost.Variant's variadic template tests. Having
> the schedule will answer the question: is there a chance that MSVC
> developers will fix the issues, or shall I disable variadic templates in
> Boost.Variant for MSVC-14.

As a favor to Boost, if you send me a *reduced* repro (single source file, no includes beyond CRT to print stuff, less than a page of code), today or tomorrow, I can file it in our internal database and ask the compiler devs to look at it quickly. Time is running out to get fixes into 2015 RTM but it is still possible.

STL