Subject: [boost] preprocess operation problems
From: Fletcher, John P (j.p.fletcher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-28 09:43:17

I run with all the boost libraries on develop. Today the preprocess operation will not run unless I patch the file boost/integer/common_factor_ct.hpp with the following code after the includes. #ifdef BOOST_NO_INTEGRAL_INT64_T typedef unsigned long static_gcd_type; #else typedef boost::uintmax_t static_gcd_type; #endif The compiler errors had indicated that this definition was missing. I have not traced the change which caused this problem, and I have not run preprocess for some time so don't know what happened and when. I can now run with gcc 4.6 John Fletcher