Subject: Re: [boost] libraries affected by common factor gcd and lcm namespace change moving from math to integer library
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-30 04:49:15

I'm not suggesting removal (yet) and we will provide a forwarding,

but wasn't the Big Idea that we reduced interdependence between libraries?

I was just suggesting authors of libraries that use gcd or lcm might like to make a very small
change to use the Boost.Integer library instead of Boost.Math (if they haven't already)?

Or am misunderstanding?

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow