Subject: [boost] [release-mgt] missing library
From: Oliver Kowalke (oliver.kowalke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-02-05 01:53:50

Hello,

some weeks ago we discussed/decided that the C++11-only version of
boost.coroutine should be a new lib -> boost.coroutine2. Daniel has already
created a git-submodul inf the boostorg-repo and I've added
the sources to branches master and develop.

Unfortunately I'm missing coroutine2 (link) in <boost>/lib/coroutine2,
entries in <boost>/libraries.htm and <boost>/lib/maintainers.txt.
File <boost>/website/blob/master/feed/history/boost_1_58_0.qbk already
contains announcement of boost.coroutine2.

Could you execute the missing steps to add coroutine2 to release 1.58
please?

best regards,
Oliver