Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc15] Proposal
From: Ganesh Prasad (sir.gnsp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-02-12 13:07:24

The METALISCPP project was only a starter. My idea was to implement a very
minimal syntactical abstraction over the metaprogramming constructs and
build a prolog like library over it. As you can see, the METALISCPP simply
uses macros to hide all those long template-based codes and provide an
easier and more convenient syntax.

The main motivation behind it was to have a library that would handle
polices, inheritance, complex dependencies and such conveniently at compile
time with a logic oriented syntax. Then I started thinking about extending
the idea for a complete First Order Logic Programming Library and got stuck
there.

If you are willing to mentor it this year, we can try to improve the
performance and syntactically modify the metalog library, maybe we'll end
up with something as convenient as Boost::Phoenix.

Best Wishes
Ganesh

PS I've forked metalog and trying to figure out what useful things can be
done with it in 3 months time.