Subject: Re: [boost] [ boost ] [ Trie ]
From: Kenneth Adam Miller (kennethadammiller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-05 11:34:03

Are there any already made outlined plans? Because I need to use a
specialized radix tree (or caching trie) for a very highly performance
critical task and I was wondering if I could somehow get my code into boost
so that the code can be reused. The Trie type itself could be an NVI
interface, and the specializations mere exchangable templates.

What do you think?