Subject: Re: [boost] [MPL lite or MPL 2] A modest proposal
From: Bruno Dutra (brunocodutra_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-05 16:17:48

> I think you underestimate just how painful
> it is to emulate variadics in C++03.

Oh, sadly I know very well how painful it is. I've been playing with a
metaprogramming library for over a year now and the sole reason why
I'm still so far away from reaching my intended goal is precisely the
emulation of variadics, which often forces me to abuse the
preprocessor and, hence, to deal with the mess it entails.

Please don't get me wrong, I don't mean to diminish the effort, I just
don't see any reason to pursue an overhaul of MPL, if it were to deny
support to C++98/03. But that's just my humble opinion ofc.

--
*Bruno C. O. Dutra*