Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC 2015 - Boost.uBLAS a library for matrix computations Project
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-10 05:23:39

​Hi Yan,

I'm glad you're interested. I'll check your code as soon as possible.
Thanks for doing the "competency test".
I would say we want both: speed and accuracy. It is not supposed to be a
demo implementation, but real code that will be used by real industrial
project. That's one of the aim of Boost in general. I hope this answers to
your question.

The next step is for you to write your proposal and develop it well on the
point that you think are the most important. As you saw in the discussions
on the mailing-list, the topic of having a solver is quite hot because it's
one of the main purpose of such a library.

This year, we have a lot of very good students so the competition will be
hard.
As soon as your proposal is ready, send it to me ​so that I can help you
improving it.

Best of luck !

David