Subject: Re: [boost] [TR1] Time to remove TR1?
From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-18 14:56:07

>> No idea how that is actually done, but the current sticking point is
>> boost.algorithm which is still using TR1 in master (ie there are unmerged
>> changes in develop) : https://github.com/boostorg/
>> algorithm/blob/master/include/boost/algorithm/searching/
>> detail/bm_traits.hpp
>>
> If that’s the only problem, I can fix that.

Thanks Marshall that would be great.

Note that actually removing the lib requires some careful cooperation
between Config and TR1 - the former needs to change, but only when we
actually remove TR1. Suggest we do the actual removal after the release
so we can do master and develop branches in one go?

John.