Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC project
From: Amarnath V A (me_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-23 05:44:33

Hello,

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 11:20 AM, Lulu C. Li <luluvyd_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I wish to participate in GSoC this summer and I am very interested in
> Boost, in particular concurrent hash tables project. I am familiar with STL
> and worked on synchronization problems and concurrent processes in C. I can
> work on all the functionalities mentioned. What are other features that I
> should know for this project and proposal?

I am a student who is applying for the same idea for GSoC 2015. The
deliverables are mentioned on the GSoC page of Boost sums up almost
everything. In case you need some idea about the discussions that I
had with the mentor, please
read http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/Re-GSOC-2015-Project-on-Concurrent-Hash-Tables-tt4672247.html#none

Thanks,
Amarnath