Subject: Re: [boost] Release deadlines
From: Steven Ross (spreadsort_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-24 12:26:25

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015, 12:00 PM Marshall Clow <mclow.lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:

Just a reminder that we’re coming up on a release; and if you have changes
that you want to see in the release (I know *I* do), you should get them in
ASAP.

Check them into develop, and then, once the tests have cycled successfully,
merge them to master.

Please do not merge anything to master w/o permission from the release
managers after the start of April (11:59 PM next Tuesday PDT).

Also, if you know of problems with the current state of the master branch
that would preclude releasing it, please let us know (preferably *before*
next Wednesday).

 Is there a way to verify which version of my library (sort) will be in the
release? I fixed a bad doc link a couple weeks ago in the sort library
master, and would like to verify that it will make it into the release.