Subject: [boost] [iterator] Bug #7526
From: Claas (claas.koehler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-25 14:01:35

Hi!

I was wondering, how the iterator developers intend to proceed with ticket #7526
(https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/7526). Two fixes are available and seemingly just wait to be
applied. One fix has been available for two years, and a more sophisticated (probably preferable) fix
has been submitted 9 month ago.

Has this simply been forgotten or are there any reasons, not to apply one of the available patches ?.

Since I require the requested functionality, I would like to press the issue. If more support is
required to fix this, please let me know. Since two years I have had to patch each version of boost
manually to deploy this fix, which is a little frustrating. So I would gladly contribute, if this is
required.

Any update on the issue would be appreciated.

Regards
Claas