Subject: Re: [boost] what happened to the "tools/regression" directory - and the stuff in it?
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-04-01 11:21:19

I did promise to clean up the library_status docs and make it "easy" to
use.. Once I got my new machine (I have it finally and spent all weekend
restoring from my almost dead old one). So I will be looking at what you
did and incorporating some of it back into the Boost version :-)

Note that the only thing I actually did was to make directory structure
which looks like all the other subdirectories in the "tools" directory. I
saw this as analogous to our libraries where they all have similar
directory/file layout. There's nothing more to it than that.

You're owner of the "regression" directory and it's contents so I defer
to you any decisions regarding it. Its totally up to you whether or not
library status is included and if so - where you want to included it.

Robert Ramey