Subject: Re: [boost] Official JSON Package
From: Rogerio dos Santos (rogerio.santos.main_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-01 10:28:30

In my opnion, I do not see the need for a complete new JSON boost library.
The Boost PropertyTree is great and it is more than 90% done. If the
serialization to JSON worked as it should and could take care properly of
arrays and strings properties it would be a great JSON parser with the
advantage to use exact the same coding that a lot of people are already
using to parse XML.
Am I being too optimistic about the PropertyTree project or there are any
characteristic special to JSON that could not be handled with PropertyTree
that I am not seeing here?