Subject: Re: [boost] A summary of testing with sanitizers
From: Ben Pope (benpope81_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-05 22:19:30

On Wednesday, May 06, 2015 08:05 AM, Niall Douglas wrote:
> On 5 May 2015 at 10:58, Ben Pope wrote:
>
>> The summary now looks like this:
>
> I don't know about other people, but I'd prefer these marked against
> specific libraries so we can more easily see which are at fault.

It's a bit tricky to determine the library which is at fault, but I can
probably mark them against the library in which the test failed without
too much bother. I'll have a look at that later.

> We should be *absolutely* running these as part of the Boost
> regression matrix.

Unfortunately I don't have enough spare capacity to run them every day,
so I tend to run them a bit ad-hoc, but the results do appear in the
test matrix for develop.

Ben